The Pharmacy provides a comprehensive array of pharmacy services with the overall aim of ensuring safe, effective and economical use of medicines throughout the Trust as well as supporting education, training and promoting research.
- Inpatient Pharmacy Services.
- Review and supply of inpatient medication orders.
- Optimization of inpatient medications to ensure the right medication is prescribed for the right patient at the right dosing regimen, and that drug interactions and side-effects are identified and monitored.
- Dispensing of discharge prescriptions.
- Outpatient Pharmacy Services.
- Medication dispensing and patient counseling.
- A range of over-the-counter (OTC) medications, first-aid items & surgical stockings.
- OTC Medicine Counseling for walk-in customers.
Pharmacy service are provided 24/7/365 for inpatients and outpatients in optimum time frame.