Our able hand surgeons provide comprehensive care using multidisciplinary approach with the assistance of cutting-edge equipment to enable hands to get back to work. Committed to providing compassionate care, we use both surgical as well as non-surgical approaches for hands’ treatment. We offer surgery for multiple conditions that affect the sensation and movement of the hands, including joint motion, tendon gliding and muscle contraction. We ensure you to feel in the right hands.
Scope of Services
- Repair/ Reconstruction of Ligament Injuries TRIANGULAR FIBROCARTILLAGE (TFCC),SCAPHOLUNATE (SLIL), LUNOTRIQUETRAL (LT), ULNAR COLLATERAL (UCL)
- Reconstruction Surgery for Deformity Fingers and wrist post trauma
- Reconstruction Surgery for Congenital Hand deformity
- Joint replacements and Surgical treatment of Rheumatoid Hands
- Fixation hand, wrist and elbow fractures and non-union
- Treatment of Complicated hand/wrist cases post-surgery done elsewhere
- Surgical treatment of Dupuytren’s disease, Kienbock and Preiser disease.
- Repair/ Reconstruction Tendon Injuries
- Treatment of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Trigger fingers, Elbow and Wrist Tendonitis