Dr. Nardeen Todary Morcos Hanna
Specialist Physical Medicine, Joint diseases & Rehabilitation
MD, M.B.B.S., MSc Rheumatology, Joint disease & Rehabilitation (Egypt)
Member of American College of Rheumatology.
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, English
More than 12 years of experience in the field of Rheumatology, Bone, Joint and Spine disorders gained from practicing in Egypt and Dubai in the following reputable organizations:
- Burjeel Hospital for Advanced Surgery, Dubai.
- Medeor 24x7 Hospital, Dubai.
- Medcare Hospital, Dubai.
- Dubai Hospital (DHA).
- Mansoura International Modern Hospital, Egypt.
- Mansoura University Hospital, Egypt.
- American College of Rheumatology.
- Egyptian Society of Rheumatology and Rehabilitation.
- Egyptian Society of Back Pain.
- Egyptian Society for Joint Diseases and Arthritis.
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered:
- Diagnosis and management of the following Rheumatological conditions:
- Inflammatory joint diseases as Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA), Ankylosing Spondylitis and Psoriatic Arthritis
- Autoimmune Connective Tissue Diseases
- Crystal-Induced Arthritis as Gout
- Non-Surgical Management of Musculoskeletal Painful conditions and Orthopedic cases such as:
- Neck & Back Pain
- Cervical & Lumbar Disc Prolapse and Spondylosis
- Knee problems
- Shoulder pain (rotator cuff syndrome, impingement syndrome, shoulder capsulitis, frozen shoulder)
- Tennis elbow, Golfer’s elbow
- Fibromyalgia & Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Foot & Ankle, Hip problems
- Sprains and Strains
- Sport injuries
- Muscle Pain and Spasm
- Professional Local Procedures and Interventions:
- Intra-Articular Injection: For Treatment of Knee Osteoarthritis
- Local Trigger Points Injection: For Treatment of Severe Pain, Severe Muscle Spasm, Fibromyalgia and Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Soft Tissue Injection: For Treatment of tendinitis (Trigger Finger, Tennis Elbow, Golfer’s elbow) and Plantar Fasciitis