Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon, Specialized in Joint Replacement and Sports Medicine
- Qualification: MD, German Board Certified in Orthopedic and Trauma Surgery, Austrian Board Certified in Rheumatology and Sports Medicine
He is a German Board Certified orthopedic consultant having more than 25 years of International experience in total joint replacement surgeries (knee and hip) and sports injuries. Among his achievements, he has contributed in more than 30 papers on Orthopedic treatment and has got 6 patents under his name which includes “combined spinal fixator” and “femoral component of hip joint prosthesis (SILENT) ”. He is also a topnotch lecturer in several eminent Universities around the globe.
He graduated from Heinrich Heine University Duesseldorf in the year 1990 in Medicinal Science and became the Vice President of the “International Society for Jet Cutting in Medicine” in the year 1997. In his early years he was the assistant professor in Technical University Hamburg - Hurburg, Medicinal Engineering. He was the medical Director in the Dep. of orthopedic and trauma surgery in many International Hospitals around the world.
He was awarded as the Leading Orthopedic Specialist in the Gulf in 2013 in recognition of exemplary achievements in orthopedics and invaluable services to the society. Till date he has performed more than 8000 surgeries in countries like UAE, Germany, Austria, UK and US.
- Specialized in Total Knee and Hip replacement surgery
- ACL Reconstruction surgery
- Osteotomy of lower limbs including pelvis
- Knee Arthroscopic Surgeries for Meniscus and Cartilage
- Sports Medicine and Sports injuries
- Trauma Cases