Consultant Orthopedic and Spine Surgeon
- Qualification: MD, MBBch, FRCSC(Canada)
He is a Canadian trained orthopedic surgeon, whose areas of focus include major, complex and revision surgeries. He received his medical degree from the Faculty of Medicine, Tripoli University and completed Orthopedic Residency and Fellowship training in the University of Toronto, Canada and is a member of the Main Orthopedic Exam committee of Arab Board.
He established the Spine Centre in Medicine Hat and Owen Sound, Canada and performed more than 15000 successful surgeries in Canada, Qatar, and UAE since he began practicing in 2002.
He participated in over 200 international orthopedic and spine medicine conferences throughout Canada, USA, Europe, North America and the Middle East. Some of them were as Chairman and Education Adviser. He has publications in journal articles as well as book chapters in the field of Trauma and Spine. He holds medical licenses with the Canadian Medical Council (orthopedics and trauma surgery), from Ontario and Alberta the Qatar Supreme Council License and with the Libyan Ministry of Health (as both Orthopedic Surgeon and MD), DHA and DHCA.
- Spine Trauma Adult and Pediatric
- Spine Deformity (Scoliosis, Kyphosis etc....)
- Spine Tumors, Infection, and Degenerative
- Minimum Invasive Spine Surgery (Microscopic discectomy, endoscopic discectomy, fusion - instrumentation - TLIF, PLIF, DLIF, XLIF, ALIF, OLIF)
- Kyphoplasty, stentoplasty and vertebroplasty
- Spinal Injection (Epidural, Nerve block, Facet joint injection)