Dr. Khaled Bitar
SPECIALIST ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON, SPECIALIZED IN DEFORMITIES CORRECTIONS AND JOINT SURGERIES
- MBBS, ADEN UNIVERSITY
- ARAB BOARD IN ORTHOPEDIC SURGERY
- FELLOWSHIP IN DEGENERATIVE JOINT DISEASE AND SPORTS INJURIES
- FELLOWSHIP IN PEDIATRICS ORTHOPEDICS (LLRS) AND FOOT AND ANKLE SURGERIES - UNIVERSITY MALAYA MEDICAL CENTER - KUALA LUMPUR
- Languages Spoken: English & Arabic
He is an orthopaedic specialist specialized in deformities correction for paediatrics and adults, limb lengthening and reconstruction surgeries (LLRS), sports injuries and in the foot and ankle surgery.
After five years residency program in orthopaedic and trauma surgeries, he continued practising as a fellow in orthopaedic sub-specialties ( Pediatric orthopaedics, foot and ankle surgeries, joint replacement and sports medicine) for about 3 more years.
He has done more than 1,000 orthopaedic surgeries which includes sports injuries, joint replacements, deformity corrections of adults and children. He has more than 10 years of experience and various publications in famous medical journals. Apart from these he has organized many International Conferences in the MENA region.
- Sports injuries and degenerative joint disease treatment
- Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Limb Lengthening & Reconstruction Surgeries
- Pediatric Orthopedics
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Hand and microsurgery
- Fractures & Trauma