Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon specialized in hip & knee reconstruction surgery
- Qualification: MS (NY), MD (UK), FRCS (UK)
He is an American board certified orthopaedic surgeon and has been at the Rothman Institute since 2003. He graduated from the University of Sheffield – Medical School, UK and did his internship, residency at Mayo Clinic, Rochester. He did his fellowship at Mayo Clinic Rochester & University of Berne, Switzerland.
He specializes in the management of young patients with hip disorders such as dysplasia and femoracetabular impingement. He has performed over 1000 femoroacetabular osteoplasty procedures, 250 acetabular osteotomies, and over 3000 hip replacements in young adults and continues to lead the clinical research team at the Rothman Institute. He has written 30 books & 97 book chapters, published 49 abstracts and over 600 manuscripts.
- Hip Reconstructive Surgery
- Unilateral & Bilateral Hip Replacement
- Hip Revision & Re - revision Surgery
- Knee Reconstructive Surgery
- Partial & Total Knee Replacement
- Knee Revision & Re – revision Surgery
- Joint Preservation Surgery (Non – Replacement Surgery)