Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon, Specialized in Spine Surgery
- The general secondary education certificate examination (scientific stream) from the Ministry of Education, Jordan 1987.
- MBBS (Bachelor degree of Medicine and General Surgery) from the Faculty of Medicine, Aristotelian University of Thessaloniki - Greece 1995.
- Bachelor degree of Military Science from the Military College - Thessaloniki – Greece 1995.
- Internship of examination / Jordan Medical Council, 1996.
- Jordanian Board of Orthopedic Surgery, 2002.
- European Board of Orthopedics, Germany 2008.
- Spine Specialty Fellowship, Germany 2008.
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, English, German, Greek
His expertise evolve in the treatment of complex spine deformities, especially scoliosis (idiopathic, congenital, and neuromuscular) in both adults and children, revision spine surgery & tumor spine cases for over 15years.
- Minimal invasive spine surgery ( DLIF, OLIF, Percutaneous Spine Fixation)
- Endoscopic discectomy & micro discectomy
- Management of pediatric and adult scoliosis, deformity correction and fusion
- Cervical disc surgery, ACDF
- Management of osteoporotic fractures, kyphoplasty, vertebroplasty, spine fusion with cement augmentation
- Revision Spine Surgery
- Tumor Spine Surgery