Consultant Pediatric Orthopedic & Spine Surgeon
- Qualification: MBBS, Jordan Board Certified, Fellowship in Canada, American Fellowship in Spine Research, GICD – Europe in Spine Surgery
Dr. Arkan Harb Alhuneiti is a pediatric orthopedic and a pediatric spine surgeon with a huge experience in the diagnosis and treatment of all orthopedic cases being a licensed consultant in 3 countries. He finished his GICD fellowship on spine in Paris, France in 2004 and did his fellowship on pediatric spine surgery in Calgary, Alberta Canada in 2008 and pediatric orthopedic in 2009. He had done his spine research fellowship at the University of Iowa in the United States in 2008.
After the fellowships, he started working as a consultant orthopedic surgeon in Jordan and Saudi Arabia where he was a distinguished surgeon and performed over 1000 surgeries.
- Pediatric spine deformity
- Developmental dysplasia of the hip
- Complex corrective osteotomy’s for pediatric deformity
- Pediatric trauma
- Cerebral palsy management
- Club foot
- Pediatric fractures