- Qualification: SPECIALIZED IN MUSCULOSKELETAL AND NEUROLOGY DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING MBBS, DNB, DMRD
MEMBER OF RADIOLOGICAL SOCIETY OF NORTH AMERICA (RSNA), ROYAL COLLEGE OF RADIOLOGIST (RCR)
- Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Urdu, Basic Arabic, Punjabi, Marathi.
- Sports injuries and Musculoskeletal imaging.
- Oncology in Gynecology and Breast imaging .
- General Ultrasonography and Peripheral Doppler.
Dr. Anurag has done his graduation and post-graduation from Prestigious Grant Medical College and Sir J.J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai in 2001. Following his post-graduation, he worked as an Associate Consultant managing all modalities in a Hospital and diagnostic center in close collaboration with All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi from 2002 to 2010. Thereafter he has been heading the department at multispecialty Hospital doing dedicated work in Orthopedics/Sports injury and Neuro-Radiology.
Dr. Anurag has keen interest in academics and research. He has published research and educational papers and has to his credit numerous Presentations at various International conferences including the oral presentations at Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) and Asia-Oceanic Congress of Radiology (AOCR)