Consultant Pediatric Orthopedic & Pediatric Spine Surgeon
- Qualification: MD, MB.CH.B, RDBO, MC-EPOS, FRCPSO
- Languages Spoken: English, Arabic, Danish
Dr. Zaid has extensive experience in dealing with pediatric spine deformities, like Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis, Early Onset Scoliosis, Kyphosis, Cerebral palsy, Tendon transfer, Pediatric hip treatment, Pediatric foot deformity, Limb deformity correction
He is a member of several national and international societies (EPOS, DPOS, ICEOS, EFFORT) and a Co-Founder and general secretary of the Middle East Pediatric Orthopedic Society (MEPOS)
Dr. Zaid has served as an associate professor and tutor at Odense Medical University from 2008-2013.
Dr. Zaid was part of the Club foot mission: a voluntary job in Burkina Faso in the year 2005 and Pediatric orthopedics missions to Sierra Leone / Masanga Hospital in 2008 & 2009.
- Consultant orthopedic surgeon in Pediatric orthopedic and spine surgery at Sheikh Khalifa Medical City, Abu Dhabi.
- Consultant orthopedic and pediatric spine surgeon, Odense University hospital, Denmark.
- Consultant orthopedic surgeon at Odense university hospital, Denmark, with specialization in pediatric orthopedics
- Member of the Danish pediatric orthopedic society (DPOS)
- Member of the European Federation of National Association of Orthopedics and Traumatology (EFORT)
- Active Member of European Pediatric Orthopedic Society (EPOS)
- Member of the International Congress on Early Onset Scoliosis (ICEOS)
- Co-Founder of the Middle East Pediatric Orthopedic Society (MEPOS)
Click here to view http://drzaid.paedsortho.com