Dr. Mohamed Mohsen Elkabbani
Specialist Orthopedic Surgeon
- Qualification: MBBS, MD (orthopedic surgery and traumatology)
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, English
- Adept at diagnosing and treating all types of skeletal trauma cases.
- Identifying and treating skeletal infections, benign bone tumors, pediatric orthopedic problems, and skeletal deformities.
- Surgical and non-surgical intervention of fractures through use of different types of internal and external fixators particularly the locking plates, MIPO, as well as different types of intramedullary nailing.
- Performing all types of hip arthroplasty, primary or revision, using short, standard or long revision hip stems.
- Surgical expertise in knee joint replacement and joint arthroplasty.
- Orthopedic surgeon and traumatologist at Mansoura University Hospital
- Clinical fellow at Diakonekrankenhaus Rotenburg - Academic Hospital
- Assistant lecturer of Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology, Faculty of Medicine, Mansoura University, Egypt
- Member of the Egyptian Medical Syndicate.
- Member of the German Orthopedics and Traumatology Association (DGOU).
- Member of AO trauma.
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered:
- Management of simple and compound fractures
- Hip arthroplasty – primary and revision
- Joint replacement
- Pediatric orthopedic problems
- Management of skeletal deformities