Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon, Specialized in Spine Surgery
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, English, German, Greek
- The general secondary education certificate examination (scientific stream) from the Ministry of Education, Jordan 1987.
- MBBS (Bachelor degree of Medicine and General Surgery) from the Faculty of Medicine, Aristotelian University of Thessaloniki - Greece 1995.
- Bachelor degree of Military Science from the Military College - Thessaloniki – Greece 1995.
- Internship of examination / Jordan Medical Council, 1996.
- Jordanian Board of Orthopedic Surgery, 2002.
- European Board of Orthopedics, Germany 2008.
- Spine Specialty Fellowship, Germany 2008.
- Member of Jordanian Greek Alumni society.
- Member of Jordanian Medical association.
- Member of Group International Cotrel Dubbousset (GICD).
- Head of financial committee & executive committee at 1st, 2nd, and 3rd International Jordanian – Greek congress.
- Member of the scientific committee of the 3rd international Jordanian – Greek congress.
- International member AO Spine.
- International member AO Trauma.
- Member of the scientific committee of The 3rd International Conference of royal Medical Services, Amman – Jordan.
- Head of scientific committee of 2nd annual meeting of Spine Arthroplasty society, D See, Jordan
- Regional Chief of Spine Centers & Fellowships of AOspine Middle East
Clinical Expertise and Services Offered:
- Minimal Invasive Spine Surgery (DLIF, OLIF, Percutaneous Spine Fixation )
- Endoscopic Discectomy, MicroDiscectomy.
- Management of Pediatric and Adult Scoliosis. Deformity Correction and Fusion
- Cervical Disc Surgery, ACDF
- Management of Osteoporotic fractures, Kyphoplasty, Vertebroplasty, Spine Fusion with cement augmentation.