Dr. Bassam Alasad
- Qualification: MBBS, Diploma in anesthesia, Fellowship in anesthesia from Royal College, Dublin.
- Languages Spoken: English, Arabic
Dr. Bassam initiated the cardiac anesthesia procedure for open heart surgery, in Saudi ARAMCO.
He commenced and promoted Pediatric Continuous Epidural service, for post- operative pediatric pain after major surgeries.
He endorsed activities to build the best Obstetrics Spinal and Epidural services in Dubai.
Dr. Bassam contributed greatly to the anesthesia department at Jordan Hospital, through his experience in acute pain management especially in epidurals and other regional blocks.
Dr. Bassam served as the Chairman of the anesthesia department, at ‘The American Hospital’ in Dubai. He was previously appointed as the Chief of anesthesia department.
Consultant Anesthetist and active Head of anesthesia department for Jordan Hospital, Jordan.
Consultant Anesthetist for Saudi ARAMCO Medical Services in Saudi Arabia.
- Member of Royal College of Surgeons, Ireland
- Member of the Jordanian Board of Anesthesia
- Member of Jordan Medical Association